CD-200BT Tascam CD player with Bluetooth Receiver
CD player with Pitch Control and Bluetooth Receiver TASCAM's CD-200BT is a unique combination of rackmountable CD player Bluetooth receiver, compatible with most mobile playback devices. The CD player uses the new TEAC CD-5020A transport, custom-designed for audio playback with a smooth loading drawer...
TASCAM's CD-200BT is a unique combination of rackmountable CD player with a Bluetooth receiver. The CD player uses the new TEAC CD-5020A transport, custom-designed for audio playback with a smooth loading drawer and low clamping noise. The internal clock has been improved for a smoother sound and decreased jitter.
Through the antenna located in the front of the CD-200BT, audio file playback signals can be received from a variety of Bluetooth® compatible devices. The types of files that can be played back depend on the transmitting device; so any file type that can be played back by iTunes, Windows Media Player, smartphone player apps and other music applications can be played through this unit. Bluetooth® playback uses a wireless connection, so no new wiring is necessary to use compatible audio sources as long as they are in signal-range, allowing easy and speedy playback.
Note: The transmitting device must support Bluetooth® transmission. Pitch control is available for the CD only.
- The aptX® codec supports high audio quality playback
- Up to eight Bluetooth® transmission devices can be paired at a time for quick and easy switching
- The name of the transmission device currently being used for playback can be displayed
- aptX®, AAC and SBC codecs are supported, and the codec being used can be displayed
- SCMS-T is supported using Bluetooth® (A2DP), so audio with content protection can be received
- Bluetooth® antenna in the front for stable Bluetooth® connections
- High-quality CD drive designed for audio by TEAC
- 10-second shockproof memory prevents skipping from vibrations and other causes
- CD drive supports playback of CD-DA and WAV/MP3/MP2 files (data CD)
- Supports CD text and ID3 tags, so text information, including artist, album and track names, can be shown
- Four playback modes (continuous, shuffle, program and single)
- Repeat playback function (all or single)
- Folder repeat playback (data CD)
- Switch between display of track elapsed time, track and disc remaining time (audio CD)
- +/-14% pitch control function(audio CD/data CD)
- Intro check function can be used to play the first 10 seconds of songs in order(audio CD/data CD)
- RCA analog outputs and COAXIAL/OPTICAL digital outputs
- Stereo mini jack input on the front for portable audio devices
- 2U EIA rack-mount size
- Wireless remote controller with 10-key included
- Paring and device selection can be conducted with the included wireless remote control
- Headphone output
- RoHS certified
|Free Shipping at $49||Yes|
|Warranty||1 year (90 days for CD drive/heads)|