CD-200 Tascam CD Player
CD player with Pitch Control TASCAM's CD-200 is a rackmountable CD player with pitch control. The CD player uses the new TEAC CD-5020A transport, custom-designed for audio playback with a smooth loading drawer...
The CD player uses the new TEAC CD-5020A transport, custom-designed for audio playback with a smooth loading drawer and low clamping noise. The internal clock has been improved for a smoother sound and decreased jitter.
TASCAM's CD-200 has unbalanced phono outputs and S/PDIF digital out on coaxial and optical jacks. MP3 and WAV file playback is supported from CD media. The front-panel Folder navigation buttons change folders on CDs. A wireless remote control with numerical track select buttons is also included.
Pitch control is available for the CD.
* Plays audio CDs, MP3 CDs and WAV file CDs
* Wireless 55-key remote control
* CD TEXT and ID3 tag support
* Continue, Random and Program play modes
* Repeat All and Repeat Single play modes
* Index Search
* Shock/skip prevention memory buffer
* ±12% pitch control (analog outputs only)
* RCA unbalanced line outputs
* Coaxial and Optical S/PDIF digital out
* 1/4" stereo headphone output
* 2u rack mountable
* 19"W x 3.72" H x 11.73"D
* 9.3 lbs
|Warranty||1 year (90 days for CD drive/heads)|
|Free Shipping at $50||Yes|