Aeromic Hipster Angled Sports Pouch
Group-Ex and Cycling demand ease of access and a reliable product. This Aeromic Hipster Angled Sport Pouch features a 45 degree snug fit pocket with no snaps, velcro, or buttons. Made of the best quality Neoprene with taped and bound edges. Wear this on your left hip while standing up or sitting on a bike.
AEROMIC Tough! The Aeromic Hipster Mic Belt is a variation on the standard pouch belt, with the pouch angled about 45 degrees to the right.
You wear it on your left hip standing up or sitting on a bike, which makes the Bodypack Transmitter's on/off switch easier to get to, and the headworn mic cable shoot off under your arm and out of the way.
Then, when it's time to do your floor-work and crunches, switch it around to your right hip, and the mic cable goes up in the air so the connector doesn't dig you in the ribs. In our opinion, it's a much better alternative than the horizontal pouch-belts made by other manufacturers as they encourage the "tug on the plug" or cable/connector stressing at a right angle, which could lead to connector faults on some headset mics.
- Available in Black, Red & Blue
- Pouch angled about 45 degrees to the right
- Popular alternative to the straight up and down pouch-belt
- Wear it on your left hip standing up or sitting on a bike
- Easily access your Bodypack Transmitter's on/off switch
- Transmitter not included
- No snaps, velcro, or buttons
- Material: Neoprene
- Taped and bound edges
|Free Shipping at $49||Yes|
- Total Microphone Care Kit$39.99
- Anchor Beacon Sound System$2,901.00
- Anchor Bigfoot Quad Line Array Portable Audio System w/ Handheld MicsSpecial Price $3,244.00 Regular Price $3,776.00
- 16-Space Carpeted Case w/ Wheels$269.99
- Audio-Technica System 9 with Aeromic Headset
As low as $566.65 Regular Price $573.94
- BaquaPak Microphone Care Kit$99.99
- Fitness Audio VHF Antenna$14.99