Shure BLX24R/SM58 Rack Mount Wireless System with Handheld Mic
Shure's BLX24R/SM58 is a Rack Mountable Wireless System with a Handheld Microphone that effortlessly combines professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box.
This Shure mic system includes a BLX4R rack mount receiver, a BLX2/SM58 handheld a transmitter, a microphone clip, a single and dual rackmount kit, two 1/4 wave antennas, a zipper bag, a power supply, 2 AA batteries and a user guide.
If you do not need a rack mount receiver, take a peek at the same model receiver with handheld microphone that is not rack mountable. Visit: Shure BLX24 Handheld Wireless Mic System
Shure's BLX4R Rack Mount Receiver Rack-mountable receiver with removable antennas for quick distribution.
This rack-mountable and featuring rugged metal construction, the BLX4R offers simple setup and intuitive controls. One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference. Removable antennas allow for quick antenna distribution. For use with BLX® Wireless Systems. Rack mount kit included.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
BLXR Rack Mountable's features:
- XLR and ¼" output connectors
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- Two-color audio status indicator LED
- Green: Normal audio levels
- Red: Excessive audio levels (overload / clipping)
- Adjustable output level
- LCD display with detailed RF and audio metering
Available Band Frequencies:
- BLX4R=-H10 Operates in the H10 frequency band
- BLX4R=-H9 Operates in the H9 frequency band
- BLX4R=-J10 Operates in the J10 frequency band
Shure's SM58 Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter works with BLX Wireless Systems. Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
- Integrated microphone capsule design
- Lightweight, rugged construction
- -10 dB gain attenuation
- Battery Life Up to 14 hours
- Battery Requirements 2 LR6 AA batteries, 1.5 V, alkaline
|Warranty||2 Year Warranty|
|Free Shipping at $49||Yes|