Shure SM31FH Fitness Headset Mic
Fitness-Focused headset microphone The Shure SM31-FH is a cardioid condenser microphone constructed with hydrophobic materials to resist sweat and corrosion. The moisture-repellent cartridge housing ensures a long product life by protecting the microphone from the corrosion damage that causes typical fitness instruction headsets to fail. Works with all Shure transmitters that feature a TA4 connector plug.
Cardioid condenser headset microphone for Shure wireless systems features hydrophobic construction that repels moisture. For use in fitness instruction. Condenser cartridge with moisture-repellent housing that resists corrosion.
NOTE: This headset will only work with bodypacks made by Shure.
One year warranty
The rugged and durable SM31FH is a cardioid condenser microphone constructed with hydrophobic materials that make it ideal for true performance in fitness instruction applications.
The moisture-repellent cartridge housing ensures a long product life by protecting the microphone from the corrosion damage that causes typical fitness instruction headsets to fail.
Available in bundled BLX and GLX-D wireless systems, the SM31FH features TA4F 4-pin (TQG) connectors that make it a viable replacement for any Shure wireless headset system.
- Wireframe headset fits securely and comfortably for fitness and aerobics instructors
- Moisture-repellent hydrophobic fabric protects the microphone cartridge from harmful corrosion that occurs in humid environments
- Flexible gooseneck provides discrete adjustment capabilities to optimize placement for greatest isolation
- Lightweight and low-profile design won’t fatigue instructors during high-impact use
- TA4F (TQG) connector is compatible with any Shure wireless bodypack
- Included windscreen tames plosive, breath, and wind noise for clean and intelligible sound
- Tailored frequency response ideal for crisp, clear vocal reproduction
- Available with bundled BLX and GLX-D wireless systems
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance
Available in a Shure-specific TA4F 4-pin connector.
|Free Shipping at $49||Yes|