E-mic Fitness Headset Microphone
Let us introduce the Fitness Rated E-Mic Headset Microphone, a medium-use microphone rated at 20 classes per week. This microphone has become a staple for GX instructors for a reason: it’s lightweight, can fit almost every head shape, and can connect to all major brands of transmitters.
The E-Mic is a noise-canceling microphone and can be used in the most acoustically challenging rooms. It is one of the few headsets out there that is specifically designed for Group Exercise training to prevent the “sweat death” many instructors run into with other major brands of microphones.
Our E-mic Fitness Headset Microphone is one of the most durable headset microphones available. The E-Mic is built to the specifications set forth by Aerobic Microphones Australia for light to medium fitness use (up to 20 classes per week). The manufacturer makes a standard version for other brands, but the E-Mic has many differences that make it more fitness-worthy.
The E-mic is available for AKG, Samson, Sennheiser, MiPro, Audio-Technica, Shure, Telex, and Fitness Audio Wireless Systems. Each transmitter pack has a different style of plug, so please make sure you double-check yours. Call AV Now or contact us for assistance choosing the perfect match for your wireless mic system. Be sure to read through our Fitness Headset Microphone Care Sheet. Order yours today and be heard!
Currently available in the following connector types:
- Fitness Audio
- and Sennheiser
- Water Immersion Screens - Better Capsule Protection
- Shorter Boom Arm - Better Fit for smaller heads
- Boom Arm Position Piece - Strengthens the Boom Joint to avoid the "droops"
- Epoxied Boom Arm - Strengthens and Sweat Protects Boom Joint
- Epoxied Spot Fills - For Extra Sweat Protection throughout the mic
- Extra Cable Strain Relief on Headband
- Steel Cable - Better Sweat Performance
- Can be adapted for most major Transmitter brands.
- Comes in Black, Red, Yellow, Purple and Blue
- * Not compatible with the AHX system
- Emic EE746
Compatible oval windscreens:
Video: How to use an E-mic Properly?
|Warranty||1 Year (Up to 20 classes per week)|
|Free Shipping at $49||Yes|
- Fit 1010 Portable Sound System with TV10Special Price $1,199.99 Regular Price $1,321.92
- Cyclemic HeadsetAs low as $399.00
- Aeromic Behind-the-Head MicrophoneAs low as $399.00
- Shure BLX Wireless System w/ E-mic HeadsetAs low as $439.99
- Replacement Transmitter For Fit1010 or Fit800 (AS-TVMBP)Special Price $159.99 Regular Price $175.00
- AV Now SP-7 FitPouch$17.99
- Swarm 5 FX LED Effect Light$219.99
- Custom Configurable 2 Speaker System for Group-EX/Gym, Spin/Cycle Rooms
As low as $1,951.90
- Economy Group Ex Fitness Sound System 400
From $1,469.61 Regular Price $1,673.82
To $1,706.66 Regular Price $2,394.80