E-mic Fitness Headset Microphone
Let us introduce the E-Mic, a medium-use microphone rated at 20 classes per week. This microphone has become a staple for GX instructors for a reason: it’s lightweight, can fit almost every head shape, and can connect to all major brands of transmitters. The E-Mic is a noise-canceling microphone and can be used in the most acoustically challenging rooms. It is one of the few headsets out there that is specifically designed for Group Exercise training to prevent the “sweat death” many instructors run into with other major brands of microphones. Currently comes in the following connector types: Fitness Audio, Shure, Samson, Audio-Technica, AKG, Mi-Pro, ANSR, and Sennheiser. Order yours today and be heard!
One of the most durable headset microphones available.
The E-Mic is built to the specifications set forth by Aerobic Microphones Australia for light to medium fitness use (up to 20 classes per week). The manufacturer makes a standard version for other brands, but the E-Mic has many differences that make it more fitness-worthy.
The E-mic is available for AKG, Samson, Sennheiser, MiPro, Audio-Technica, Shure, Telex, and Fitness Audio Wireless Systems. Each transmitter pack has a different style of plug, so please make sure you double-check yours. Call AV Now for help choosing the perfect match for your wireless mic system.
- Water Immersion Screens - Better Capsule Protection
- Shorter Boom Arm - Better Fit for smaller heads
- Boom Arm Position Piece - Strengthens the Boom Joint to avoid the "droops"
- Epoxied Boom Arm - Strengthens and Sweat Protects Boom Joint
- Epoxied Spot Fills - For Extra Sweat Protection throughout the mic
- Extra Cable Strain Relief on Headband
- Steel Cable - Better Sweat Performance
- Can be adapted for most major Transmitter brands.
- Comes in Black, Red, Yellow, and Blue
- Emic EE746
Takes oval windscreens.
|Warranty||1 Year (Up to 20 classes per week)|