Mini to Mini AUX Cable for Portable Devices
1/8" TRS to 1/8" Auxilary cord connector for connecting portable audio devices. This 6 foot cable is used for connecting your portable audio player (mp3 devices, phones, etc. ) to units with a mini, 3.5mm stereo input.
Cable for connecting your iPod (or iPhone or anything with a headphone jack) to the stereo 1/8" (TRS, aka 3.5mm, aka mini) input on a number of audio components, including Z-Kick-MAX speakers and Rolls RM69 mixers. Please contact AV Now if you have a question. The 55-897-6 is a 3.5mm Stereo Male Plug to 3.5mm Stereo Male Plug Mini Jumper Cable, 6 Ft. Long.
- Connect your portable audio player
- 3.5mm Stereo Male Plug to 3.5mm Stereo Male Plug Mini Jumper Cable
- 6 foot cable
An auxiliary port (AUX Cord) is the name for a standard communication port. AUX is an asynchronous serial port with an interface that allows the auxiliary input of audio signals for the following devices.
- Cell phones
- MP3 players
- Portable music players
- Amplifiers Speakers
- Computers PC and MAC
The AUX cord is an interface that permits a PC or other device (mentioned above) to transmit or receive data one bit at a time. The AUX port is typically used for audio equipment that receives peripheral sound sources, such as digital music players or audio speakers. An aux port is also known as an auxiliary jack, aux cord, auxiliary cables, aux cable or auxiliary input.
|Free Shipping at $49||Yes|
- XLR to TRS Patch Cables$9.99
- Rolls RM69 Economical Mixer$149.99
- Custom Configurable 2 Speaker System for Group-EX/Gym, Spin/Cycle Rooms
As low as $1,951.90
- Swarm 5 FX LED Effect Light$219.99
- Samson Airline 77 or Fitness Audio Mini-TX Transmitter Yoga WrapSpecial Price $14.99 Regular Price $19.99
- AV Now SP-7 FitPouch (5 Pack)Special Price $79.99 Regular Price $89.95
- Economy Group Ex Fitness Sound System 400
To $1,953.37 Regular Price $2,394.80
- AV Now SP-7 FitPouch$17.99
- Replacement Transmitter For Fit1010 or Fit800 (AS-TVMBP)Special Price $159.99 Regular Price $175.00