NiMH 9Volt Pro Rechargeable Battery
9V Rechargeable Battery with High Capacity, Low Discharge - This Power-packed 9Vrechargeable battery is perfect for power hungry applications. Long run-times - and additional 20% power boost. Pro-grade - not your typical consumer battery. Strong enough for professional applications.
For devices with high power consumption/low self-discharge
Optimal solution for demanding users: The batteries have a high capacity, and still a very low self-discharge. It is thus ideal for applications such as flashlights, toys, modelling, game consoles, digital cameras, flash equipment, medical equipment etc. maxE has the energy to power all your devices.
The self-discharge is 10 times lower than in regular NiMH batteries. After a year, there is still around 80% of the initial capacity left. This was made possible by a special separator which dramatically reduces unwanted internal current flow.
-----Calculate how many batteries you use per day, week, month or year and how much money that you can save using rechargeable batteries. Take our Battery Challenge for Fitness Studios, GroupX Studios or wherever you need to calculate waste vs savings: Battery Challenge
- Power-packed 9V for power hungry applications
- The advantage of low self discharge makes this new Ansmann 9V the best NiMH Battery available anywhere
- Great for wireless mics, IEM's, effects pedals, listening assist, pagers, remotes and more
- Use this battery anywhere you would use a 9V alkaline battery
- High recycles - up to 300 full capacity recharges, depending on application
- Long run-times - and additional 20% power boost.
- Charges up to 9.6V + and has flat discharge curve
- Pro-grade - not your typical consumer battery
- Strong enough for professional applications.
- Low 2% per month self-discharge makes this cell ideal for effects pedals, pre-amps, and other devices where the battery is left for long periods of dormancy.
Benefits the environment and your wallet
NiMH batteries can generally be used wherever disposable batteries are used. This allows you to save money and protect the environment. A rechargeable battery can replace many hundreds to thousands of batteries!
High safety standards and good cycle stability
The batteries naturally meet the currently applicable EU Directive and the highest standards of safety and durability. Thanks to the excellent cycle stability, the NiMH cells can be recharged up to 1000 times. Since the batteries are supplied pre-charged, they can be used directly.
Large temperature range
The batteries can be used at temperatures from -20° C to + 50° C. ANSMANN rechargeable batteries are thoroughly tested for compliance with electrical, thermal, geometric and safety-related regulations. Tough tests in Germany and Asia ensure only the best product quality will reach our customers. Our quality control engineers continuously monitor the products’ compliance with European and international approvals as well as to our own high quality standards.
Fast charging + no memory effect
The batteries can be charged with a high charging current, thereby very short charging times are possible. With the latest battery technology, the memory effect is ruled out even after several partial charges.
|Free Shipping at $49||Yes|
- Fit 800 Battery-powered portable system with E-mic headsetSpecial Price $999.99 Regular Price $1,001.97