This unit is affected by the FCC 600 MHz Auction which will eventually make its use prohibited by law after a transition period. Our most current information estimates that the transition period will be approximately 3 years, ending summer 2020. This estimate may change over time. Click here for more information.
NO WIRES-NO BODYPACK. HEADSET ONLY.
The fitness mic with a built in transmitter that’s not afraid of a little water. The Evo’s revolutionary patented design combines the small transmitter with the headset. It completely eliminates the bodypack transmitter. With the press of a button, the Scan16 receiver will find a clear channel for you. Then, set the Evo to match that channel and you are ready to go. The system will remember these settings even after you turn the components off. After use, simply connect the Evo to its charging cable and walk away – it will be charged and ready when you are. Up to 4 hours talk time, depending on use.
• No bodypack, no cables
• Water resistant microphone element and transmitter
• Built-in recharging system - no more batteries to replace
• Frequency agile - 16 FCC-safe UHF channels
• Noise-canceling microphone element
• Operates with the Scan16 receiver or with Special Projects Audio portables