COLORstrip™ is an LED-fitted strip fixture. The unit can be controlled via four DMX channels, multiple modes accessible via the control panel, or an optional LED-FS1 controller.
The COLORstrip™ features built-in programs with automatic and sound-active triggers, and allows access to popular preset RGB mixed colors: yellow, purple, cyan and white. The fixture is equipped with pre-programmed flash, color chase, sequential color chase, color mixing and color fade patterns.
Jacking the COLORstrip™ into a DMX controller gives the programmer access to all pre-programmed features as well as to speed adjustments for fade and flash. At 38 inches long, 2.5 inches wide (96.5cm x 6.4cm),and weighing less than 5 pounds (2.05kgs), it is ideal for creating "runway" effects without cluttering up the catwalk.
• Full-size, linear wash light for use in up lighting applications or for great eye-candy effects
• Create additional effects by linking multiple strips together to make runway chases
• Linkable with other COLORstrip™, COLORstrip™ Mini, Freedom™ Strip Mini and Freedom™ PAR for large coordinated light shows
• Compatible for use with the Satellite™ battery-operated system
• Fits in the CHS-60 VIP Travel Bag which makes transportation a breeze
• Power linking saves time running cables and extension cords
• Works with the CBB-6 to attach multiple units together
• DMX channels: 4
• DMX connectors: 3-pin
• Light source: 384 (128 red, 128 green, 128 blue) LEDs
• Beam angle: 53° x 27°
• Field angle: 68° x 46°
• Illuminance: 618 @ 2 m
• Power linking: 15 units @ 120 V / 28 units @ 230 V
• Input voltage: Auto-ranging 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
• Power and current: 72 W, 0.6 A @ 120 V 60 Hz
• Power and current: 73 W, 0.3 A @ 230 V 50 Hz
• Weight: 4.5 lbs (2 kg)
• Size: 38 x 2.5 x 6 in (965 x 64 x 152 mm)
• Optional controllers: COLORstrip™ Foot Controller (LED-FS1)
• Approvals: CE, ETL