Headset and transmitter only, please double-check your frequency requirements before ordering.
The only compact transmitter designed and built for cycling instructors. Built onto the ultimate headset mic for cycling instruction, the Cyclemic. Specially designed O-ring seals, marine-grade varnish on the circuit board, sealed push button ‘on/off’ switch - sets this transmitter in a class by itself for fitness use.,An 8 channel frequency agile transmitter and receiver combo give you the flexibility to operate in the toughest wireless areas. Check-out the features below.
An 8-channel frequency-agile transmitter and receiver combo give you the flexibility to operate in the toughest wireless areas. Check out the features below.
Completely free from the belt pack, but still guaranteed to perform for 50 classes per week.
The simplified, clean Mini-Tx design takes a beating and keeps on delivering. Over three years in development, Fitness Audio got this NO BODY-PACK system right.
- 8-channel frequency-agile UHF system
- Coated circuit boards - to protect against sweat
- Sealed, single push-button ‘ON/OFF’ switch on the transmitter
- Single AAA battery transmitter operation
- Tone-coded transmission - eliminates spurious emissions, the ‘on/off’ pop noise, and the need for a mute switch on the transmitter.
- 14 frequency groups of 8 channels each to choose from.