With the Fit 750 modular system, you can add just the components you need.
*Please note: the rear photo shows several optional add-on modules. Pricing is for the base model and additional components will add to the price.
- Includes an
Electronic crossover and class D digital power amplifiers delivering
100W to the LF driver and 50W to the HF driver. Giving a total of 150W
of pure class D power.
- 2 power modes: Rechargeable battery & DC jack
- Up to 10 hours of operating time per charge with lithium battery and 6 hours with acid-lead battery.
- Smart battery compartment design for simple battery replacement
- The most compact cabinet with 8” speaker providing highly efficient performance
- Optional CD/USB/SD/Digital video player modules (including remote control) and digital recorder player module.
- Up to 4 diversity receiver modules with 16 selectable frequencies (optional)
- Auto Digital limiter design with 6 LED indicators prevents output distortion
- 3-band equalizer, BASS/MIDDLE/TREBLE and master volume control
- VOICE PRIORITY function automatically ducks music during speech (switchable)
- LOUDNESS function boosts bass/treble performance (switchable)
- LINE OUT (RCA) for external audio recording
- Multiple LINE IN options, 3.5mm jack/RCA, with individual volume control (stereo)
- INSTRUMENT IN provides two 6.3mm jacks for up to two instrument level inputs
- MICROPHONE 1 and 2 provide XLR/6.3mm jack combo connectors for wired microphone inputs with individual volume control
- BASS/TREBLE and REVERB control for wired microphones
- REVERB with ON/OFF button to provide reverb control for wired microphones
- DIGITAL IN allows for playing audio resources from computer directly with USB cable
- ACTIVE OUT (XLR) and AUX OUT (6.3mm jack) for external active speakers
- Smart charging circuit with 4-step battery LED indicators and charging LED
- Tripod stand mountable with ST-51A
Dimensions: 17" (H) x 11.5" (W) x 10" (D)
Weight: 27.5 lbs.