The CD player uses the new TEAC CD-5020A transport, custom-designed for audio playback with a smooth loading drawer and low clamping noise. The internal clock has been improved for a smoother sound and decreased jitter.
TASCAM's CD-200 has unbalanced phono outputs and S/PDIF digital out on coaxial and optical jacks. MP3 and WAV file playback is supported from CD media. The front-panel Folder navigation buttons change folders on CDs. A wireless remote control with numerical track select buttons is also included.
Pitch control is available for the CD.
* Plays audio CDs, MP3 CDs and WAV file CDs
* Wireless 55-key remote control
* CD TEXT and ID3 tag support
* Continue, Random and Program play modes
* Repeat All and Repeat Single play modes
* Index Search
* Shock/skip prevention memory buffer
* ±12% pitch control (analog outputs only)
* RCA unbalanced line outputs
* Coaxial and Optical S/PDIF digital out
* 1/4" stereo headphone output
* 2u rack mountable
* 19"W x 3.72" H x 11.73"D
* 9.3 lbs
|Warranty||1 year (90 days for CD drive/heads)|
Our price: $329.99
Our price: $349.99
Our price: $3,049.99
As low as: $2,706.84
As low as: $1,494.82
As low as: $1,394.82
Our challenge with CD players is that they simply do not last like they used to. Hopefully this one will last a good long while. It was very easy to install and so far so good.